Depending on who you talk to, you’ll hear various reasons as to why people are fat. Listed below are a few you’ve probably heard before:
1. “You eat too much sugar.”
2. “You eat too much meat and fat.”
3. “You eat too many carbs.”
4. “You drink too much alcohol.”
5. “You’re too freakin lazy.”
6. “It’s genetic. Everyone in your family is fat.”
7. “You’ve got emotional problems.”
8. “You’re on pharmaceutical drugs for depression.”
9. “You don’t exercise.”
10. “You’re doing the wrong type of exercise.”
11. “You’re getting old so your metabolism has slowed.”
12. And my all-time favorite, from actor John Candy, in the movies Stripes, “I tend to swallow a lot of anger – along with a lot of pizzas.” All of the reasons listed above are valid, for some, and untrue for others.
I’ve trained women who gained 30-40 pounds in six weeks after going on anti-depressants.
I’ve trained teen-age boys who were supposedly fat due to genetics.
I’ve worked with drunks, lazy bums and people with major emotional problems.
And you know what, I’ve yet to see the person who was fat, who couldn’t turn it around, if he or she followed the program laid out for you in The Fastest Way Humanly Possible to Burn Fat (provided he’s healthy enough to follow the program).
Fact is, I don’t care if you eat meat or starch. I don’t care if you’re gluten-free or a vegan. I don’t care if you’re a vegetarian or a breatharian.
If you’re fat, this situation can be turned around, and quickly, by following a program that transforms your body/mind from fat to fit in no more than three workouts per week, each of them lasting no more than 20 minutes.
No more walks across the country… or through the Appalachians, to lose excess fat. No more training at a pace you can talk or watch tee-vee.
If you’re not huffing and puffing – you aren’t burning fat. It’s as simple as that.
And if you’re not huffing and puffing, chances are excellent your body/mind is filled with negative emotions like sadness, worry, fear and anger.
Yes, you can try to swallow these negative emotions with “a lot of pizzas.”
Or you can eat pizza and dissolve the negatives, along with the excess fat.
There is a way to do it – and I cover how in illustrious detail in my new program, The Fastest Way Humanly Possible to Burn Fat.
Claim your copy now to make sure you receive it before the holiday feasts begin.
Amaze your friends as they get fatter and you get leaner – while both of you are eating like fiends.
What a way to live.
P.S. By the way, aerobics and long-distance cardio, of any kind, are NOT what I am referring to as “huffing and puffing.” Get my new program and discover the real way to huff and puff.