It’s been said that success is nothing but having goals – and the rest is commentary.
Yet, so many people tend to think of success as arriving at a destination. Not trure. All the great thinkers have stated, in one form or another, that success is a journey; that success is a decision; that success is the progressive realization of a dream. Naturally, this means that ‘having a goal’ is most important. And whenever you achieve your goal, you must form another, and so on.
The majority of people have no goals; neither in writing nor in their head. And that’s precisely why the top 3% of society, those who have goals – out perform the other 97% combined.
The amazing thing is that it doesn’t take much to form a goal. All you need do is ask yourself what you want – then jot the result you intend on a 3×5 card. Once you’ve written the goal, it’s a good idea to carry it with you wherever you go and read it to yourself over and over each day – picturing in your mind the successful completion of the goal and how much you are going to celebrate and give thanks for having achieved it.
I teach all this and a whole lot more in my Magnetic Mind Power – a program that will help you get fit, lose weight, make more money, improve your career – and so on – provided you do the first thing required: You set a goal and think about it all the time.