At last, the greatly anticipated, forever cherished…
One Breath at a Time
The Secret Sayings
for Getting Your Goals
Creating the Life YOU WANT
When you’re sitting in your home or office, reading my latest book, you will be removing yourself from the Matrix of day-to-day struggle and strife, and catapulted into a much higher dimension, where you are finally getting the “insider secrets” on how you can create and achieve the so-called “impossible” dreams and goals you’ve set for yourself.
The sayings in this book, that I, (and my alter ego, el Furecat), have written over the course of many years, are truly transformational. These sayings, when read through slowly and methodically, with a healthy dose of deep breathing, lead to changes in you that you cannot yet fathom.
The information conveyed in these sayings is more than somewhat contrarian to what is commonly taught in self-development circles, and it is based upon my findings and discoveries, as well as those whom I have coached, over the past 30 years.
In this book, instead of being given a complicated method to make your life better, you will note that the approach being advocated is one of simplicity. Utter simplicity. You may slap yourself across the forehead, as you read, with one “A-HA” and “Eureka” after another.
You will get the answers to questions you may have had, such as:
• Is it really a good idea to start with big, hairy, audacious, long-term goals that scare you? Or is there a better way that builds MOMENTUM lightning-fast, as well as confidence and courage?
• Do I really need to change all my limiting beliefs, or is there something I’m not being told that is far easier, far simpler?
• How many goals should I focus on accomplishing?
• Do I really need to force myself out of my comfort zone to become successful? Is there a smoother sailing approach to success that has been withheld from me?
• When I THINK BIG and set goals that SCARE ME, what tends to happen to me? And what if I learned another approach, one where I didn’t need to scare myself? Could that actually work out better for me?
• Is there a way to tap into a Creative Power that isn’t my own, that will help me accomplish my goals with off-the-charts energy levels that I have never experienced before?
• Do I really need to join the 5 AM Club, getting up early in the morning, to become a success?
• When I exercise, is faster and harder always the best approach for getting the results I want?
• How much time do I need to begin with, when practicing a skill, in order to master it?
• When I make mistakes, experience setbacks, perhaps even failures, what is the BEST way to bounce back and become victorious?
• How am I to deal with grief and sadness, especially due to the passing of a loved one?
• How do I become successful and take time to “smell the roses” on my journey upon this earth?
• What are the keys to writing irresistible, hypnotic, flowing words that others cannot get too much of?
• If I’m an athlete (or in sales or some other profession), what is the ultimate technique to eradicate my fear, anxiety and nervousness, so that everything is a breeze?
• How do I handle the critics and naysayers who are out to sabotage my desires?
• What should I do when someone criticizes me? What’s the fastest way to put their thoughts behind me… and keep going?
• What’s breathing got to do with creating the results you want? Is there a reason, in the book of Genesis, that God breathed life into Adam that can benefit me?
• Once you have a goal, aside from taking action, what is the other missing link that keeps people from succeeding? And what if it’s not… BELIEF?
• What’s the fastest way humanly possible to change the direction and circumstances of my life?
My friend, all of the above, and a WHALE of a lot more, will be covered in the Secret Sayings you will read in One Breath at a Time.
THIS is no ordinary book. It’s better than extraordinary.
To even call it a book is a misnomer because this is a life-altering, life-transforming guide to the fast track, the fast lane – yet, not a lane filled with anxiety, fear, worry and doubt. Instead, it is a lane where you learn to create the results you want in a spirit of flow.
No matter how big the task before you is, no matter how much work is required, you will learn a way to tap into the secrets of what I call effortless effort.
This volume of secret sayings will be something you keep on your nightstand, desk or kitchen table. It is something you will read again and again because each day, you can literally open it and have the exact saying you need to focus on today, come to life for you. It’s not so much that you are opening the book – the book is opening up to you.
If you want to put an end to the constant searching for what will turn your life around, then look no further than One Breath at a Time.
The current amount for this volume is not el cheapo… then again, it’s not expensive either.
It’s at the perfect price that separates those who really want the essence, the marrow, the raw and naked truth, from those who are merely looking around.
It separates those who want the real goods, from those who are fine with the regurgitated incestuous content that so many others are putting out there.
The fee is $69.00 plus shipping and handling. There are no digital copies being made available. And there are no guarantees or refunds.
If this is too big a risk for you at this time, I understand. This volume is not for everyone. It’s really ONLY for those who want to go to the next level… for those who will take the time to breathe… and read… and think… and make a few incremental changes… that lead to YOU creating the life YOU WANT.
IMPORTANT: At this time I am only planning on printing 1,000 copies, all of which will be signed. This makes this book a definite collector’s item.
If you’ve come this far with me, I trust both of us are on the same page, and I look forward to signing your book and hearing about how much it has improved your life.
P.S. The contents of One Breath at a Time will help you make an extraordinary shift in your life. Having this book in your hands may even represent the day when the negative doesn’t exist for you anymore – or, at bare minimum, doesn’t prevent you from doing what you want to be doing. As you read this book, it is a grand idea to take your time and breathe. Focus on each saying as you read it, observe your inhale and exhale. And do the same between each entry. This will allow the words to turn into mental images that bring about a profound change in your life.
P.P.S. My intention in creating One Breath at a Time was to help you get your goals and create the life you want. In order to do this, I have made the process of reading as easy on your eyes, heart and soul, as possible, with plenty of opportunities throughout for you to laugh, or cry, and sometimes, both at the same time.