“Write Emails, Write Book, Tell Stories –
Even if you “write and talk like a cowboy”
“If it weren’t for Matt Furey and what I’ve learned from him, I’d be pumping gas at a Chevron station to make a living.” – Ben Settle
More than 25 years ago, a graphic artist who was laying out and editing my formerly “free” fitness newsletter, said, “Matt, you write like a cowboy.”
Little did this graphic artist know, that it wouldn’t be long before this cowboy style of writing of mine would be “kicking ass” in the marketplace. Little did she know that people would eventually pay me “the big bucks” to learn how to do it themselves. Little did she know that top marketers from around the whirld would eventually proclaim my writing style, rife with its stories, metaphors, deliberate misspellings and invented words, absolutely awesome.
My name is Matt Furey, and yes, to some people, I am an arrogant, self-promoting S.O.B.
On the flip side, many others view me as a down-to-earth author who’s made mega-millions from his books, courses, seminars and coaching programs – and as a result, could afford to go into creative, meditative semi-retirement when most people still have their noses to the proverbial grindstone.
Long before I turned 50, I walked… almost… completely away from all my business interests.
All I wanted to do was practice martial arts, read books, meditate, travel the world and help my family live a better life.
And then, every once in a while, as I saw fit, I would write an email and announce a new book.
The response would be off the charts.
“You’re back,” people would write. “Not sure how you do it, but your writing hasn’t missed a beat. You gotta teach us how you do it.”
Listen to me now and laugh with me later.
And keep something truly important in mind.
Your English teachers, even the ones at the university level… well, you’d be hard-pressed to find a single one who made a nickel from what he or she wrote.
They are no different than the majority of art teachers. Together they share the same dirty little secret that they don’t want their students to know.
Just as most art teachers can’t draw – most English teachers cannot write. Even though they know all the grammatical rules – they can’t write anything worthy of a wooden nickel. Or, assuming they can write – they have no idea how to sell what they wrote.
Meanwhile, that shameless, self-promoting, pompous, iconoclastic entrepreneur who calls himself el Furecat, well, he breaks one grammatical rule after another – and he makes his mistakes work because he understands what teachers don’t.
What does he know?
He knows how to write something that SELLS.
Whether it be a book, a course, a seminar, a coaching program, a health and fitness product, a supplement or an idea, el Furecat’s cowboy-style of writing resonates with readers all across the planet.
el Furecat will misspell words on purpose. Simple words such as “world” will be written as “whirld.”
He writes the word “guru” as it sounds – goo-roo.
Yet, contrary to what he was told, el Furecat gets raving reviews from highly-educated and decorated coaches, doctors, PhDs, military officers, lawyers as well as other writers, copywriters, marketers and political pundits.
Why am I telling you this?
I’m telling you this because of all the ridiculous reasons you might come up with to keep yourself from writing your book and creating your online information publishing business.
Yes, I’m calling you out. I’ve heard all the bullshit reasons already. Yours are nothing new. They are not holding you back. They are a figment of your imagination. And if you change your imagination, you WILL change your life.
Tell the Naysayers to Go to Hell
Your first order of business in becoming a best-selling writer is telling all the malcontents, losers, jealous a-holes and n’er-do-wells to go straight to hell. And yes, this definitely includes the grand majority of English and “creative writing” teachers. It also includes the unsupportive family members and “friends.”
There will always be people who don’t believe in you, who have opinions about what is practical and possible. But the only person who matters is you. If you believe in yourself enough to learn what I learned, apply it and begin “acting as if” – then you may surprise yourself at how far you travel.
Once you show your willingness to take a step forward and go for it, you’ll begin to learn that creating info products that people devour is the greatest business imaginable.
Write Book, Make Money, Semi-Retire and Travel the World
One of the biggest secrets to making a fortune with info publishing is what I call “the art of the story.”
Virtually everything I write or speak is a story of some sort. Stories are the proven, time-tested best way to communicate anything.
Whether you’re writing a book, crafting a series of emails, writing a promotional, putting together a YouTube video or giving a seminar, if you want to be good, if you want to be remembered, then you better learn to tell a true story so well that the “haters” accuse you of hype.
Some people reading this very letter will think that I’m using “hype” – that I’m exaggerating. But the fact of the matter is you’re reading a scaled-down version of the truth because most people cannot handle the unvarnished truth. That’s why I’m not including the exact amount of money I’ve made in my career because the idiots will think it isn’t true. I’m also not telling you how few hours I work per week, because once again, the dummies will think it’s hype.
What I will tell you is this:
• In 1999, I wrote Combat Conditioning, an international best-seller, that paved the way for the bodyweight fitness movement that is almost everywhere today. That wasn’t the case when people ridiculed me for telling you to avoid weight training and work on mastering your own bodyweight.
• I pioneered the art of finding out-of-print books that entered the realm of public domain and made a fortune from them. This method was subsequently modeled and copied by Russell Brunson, a long-term customer, who regularly plugs me in his sold-out events.
• I was one of the first people to hold sold-out Internet marketing and Information publishing seminars.
• I held private workshops teaching my “cowboy” copywriting and story-telling skills that ranged from $5,000 to $10,000 per person
• Two of my self-published products, Theatre of the Mind and 101 Ways to Magnetize Money were picked up by audio-book giant, Nightingale-Conant. You can find both of them at Nightingale.com or Audible.com.
• I became president of the Psycho-Cybernetics Foundation, Inc. in 2005, when legendary copywriter and marketing wizard, Dan S. Kennedy, pegged me as his successor. As such, I co-authored and helped edit the latest version of the 35- million copy best-seller, Psycho-Cybernetics, Updated and Expanded.
• Yada, yada, yada. Yes, I can go on and on and on.
The bottom line is this: If you’ve been a subscriber to my emails or you’ve read my copy promoting my other books and courses, perhaps I can interest you in following in my footsteps via my monthly Info-Publishing Zen Mastery Newsletter.
I’ve been damn-near secretly publishing it for the past 18 months, mostly for an elite group of world-renowned marketers who hang on my every word and study my every story.
If you’re looking to take your dreams and your abilities, latent or obvious, to the next level – if you’re finally ready to rid yourself of the ridiculous fables and fears you’ve been telling others about why you can’t do it – then this monthly treasure-packed newsletter is going to be music to your ears and quite possibly, a loud, ongoing Ka-ching to your bank balance.
The Reluctant Self-Promoter
You may find this hard to imagine, but if you only knew me in my private life, you would know that I am probably the LAST person who would ever let out a roar. I don’t boast. I don’t brag. And I don’t talk about my accomplishments. I keep to myself and focus on the things in my life that are important to me.
But when it comes to business, I understand that you’ll have skinny, malnourished children if you don’t tell others what you’ve done and what you can do for them.
I am also probably the last person in my high school graduating class you would ever expect to make millions of dollars on the Internet, or who would attract hundreds of thousands of raving fans and customers… all over the world.
Consider this: I truly am a “little guy” from a little town.
I come from a family wherein no one ever attained significant wealth.
The reason my case is different is simple. I learned HOW to write short, powerful and pithy stories and articles, and from there, I figured out how to take that skill, combine it with marketing and turn it into millions.
I applied what I learned (even when it felt uncomfortable) … and as I felt the thrill of positive momentum take hold of me, something strange and unusual happened.
What was it?
Well, I discovered that “trapped” inside of me, inside my lineage, was a “communication genius” who just needed a vehicle to express himself more fully.
Brocton Rye Testimonial
Some of the smartest, richest, most successful people I’ve ever met have trusted me to write copy for them to make money.
When they see 3 or 6 or even more dollars coming in from every one dollar spent advertising, they send me text messages saying “you are a god!” Or “that’s a hell of a conversion” or “damn Brocton you nailed it!!!!”
And Matt Furey, not one single knockout I’ve written in the last year, and there have been many worth celebrating, has been written without using a lesson I learned from you.
If anyone is reading this and wondering whether Matt’s the real deal, and should invest in the knowledge and mentorship he has to share… I can tell you this: I’ve had a lot of great mentors and am grateful beyond words for all of them.
But Matt is so good, so on target with his advice, that I could forget everything else I’ve ever learned and just focus on what Matt teaches, and I would be at least as successful and maybe more so.
No doubt about that.
If you know what’s good for you, and even if you dont, you’ll stop wasting time and start writing knockouts with Matt’s help.
Guess what? The same is true for virtually everyone I have ever met.
Unleash Your Inner Genius
There is a potential genius and expert inside of virtually everyone, just waiting to be tapped – but SOMEONE and SOMETHING has to come along and push the button inside of you to activate it – to turn YOU on, to make YOU “red-hot.”
In my case, I did so well after the button inside me got pushed, writing a number of best-selling books and selling a plethora of programs from my websites, that I decided to take several years off to focus on things such as: world travel, martial arts, baseball, eating (too much), writing poetry, brain training, calligraphy and much more.
As I semi-retired into the shadows, I watched many people swipe my ideas and begin to market them as their own, rarely giving any credit where credit was definitely due.
Then one day, while doing my Zen Master deep breathing exercises, I was awakened by an ultra- stupid thread on one of my Facebook groups, this one specifically asking me questions on the subject of “email copywriting.”
On this group, a gentleman asked how to get started with email – and a couple morons who are in my group told the man to go to the person who openly and willingly acknowledges and gives me credit, for not only getting him started as an email copywriter – but in his own words, if it weren’t for me, “I’d still be pumping gas at a Chevron station.”
With that type of acknowledgement and endorsement, I think we can say that someone pushed his “potential success” button.
This gentleman, Ben Settle, makes a fortune each year.
He also openly tells his customers the original source of where he learned email copywriting – and has said so for YEARS. Numerous times he has stated to his group to “get everything Matt Furey has and devour it.”
And Ben is not alone.
Many, many A-list copywriters and marketers, such as Dan Kennedy, Ted Nicholas, Mark Ford, Trevor Crook, Caleb O’Dowd, Harlan Kilstein and so on, have told their customers to study Matt Furey.
Well, after considerable time pondering the reality of the situation, I’ve decided to get red-hot about writing and creating products once again. I’ve decided to teach you everything I know about copywriting, marketing, email copywriting and info publishing success.
I want to help YOU become wealthy as a result of my teachings.
With the above stated, let me introduce you to what I consider to be my ultimate button-pushing offer… presuming on my part that you want to make a fortune year after year.
This button-pusher, The Tao of Email Copywriting that Sells, contains LIVE recordings from seminars I have given on the subject – and nearly nothing I talk about in these recordings has changed – except the financial conditions of those who listened to them.
These recordings literally turn people into copywriting wizards.
They take “latent potential” and activate it.
They take people who are trapped and set them free.
I could be selling these recordings for a thousand doll-hairs – and probably should. In the past I’ve sold them for $497 – but NOW you can get them absolutely free.
But hold on: As they say in those irritating info-mercials on tee-vee, “That’s not all. There’s more.”
In addition to the 3.5 hours worth of free recordings from The Tao of Email Copywriting that Sells, I’m also giving away a copy of my myth-busting book entitled…
How I Went from Rags to Riches on the Internet
Let’s talk about the secret book contained in my vault – and the value it has in store for you.
What you are getting in How I Went from Rags to Riches on the Internet is a virtual goldmine of ideas that have generated millions of dollars per year on the Internet, for myself and others, all over the world.
This manual is a collection of my very best Internet marketing monthly newsletters. It is easily worth $997 because people regularly invested $149 a month to receive it. But now, you can get it for free.
I’ve put the “best of the best” into this manual – which promises to reveal all you need to know to get your ass in gear and start making your fortune.
What’s in it:
• Well, just take a look at the following jaw-dropping revelations coming your way:
• How a little guy from a little town in Iowa, who got bad grades in high school and was a teacher’s nightmare, transformed his life and helped benefit others in a big way.
• Why it’s never too late to become the first person in your family to break free from the “trap” of working for someone else to make a lousy living.
• How to “see stupid people doing stupid things” and make “stupid money” from your observations.
• The hidden goldmine waiting for you in old books and magazines, and how to profit from them in a HUGE way. I did this and show you how to do it, too.
• How to find items at garage sales and flea markets for almost nothing, items such as old baseball cards, comic books, magazines, and Barbie dolls and sell them for 10-100x more than the person you bought them from (who knows nothing about the Internet).
• A mystical truth revealed in Star Wars that will make your sales explode.
• How to tap into the magic power of DESIRE – especially peoples’ desire to collect things… and how you can turn their desire into huge gains.
• Should you use cartoons or comics in your marketing? Well, I can definitely set you straight on this one!
• What is the Combination Attack in Marketing and how does it make your wallet overflow with soft, warm and fuzzy cash? (Cash is NOT cold and hard).
• The “C” word you MUST inject into your copy if you want rapid results FAST!
• Want to write a book or produce a product to sell? Good! Now how many copies or units should you purchase in advance? The answer to this question will eliminate your fears of failure.
• What I learned from a soft-porn website about copywriting and how it will benefit you (by the way, I am NOT a porn advocate)!
• The advertisement that changed my life (pushed my button) – and how it is still doing so today. Yes, responding to a great advertisement can change your life.
• Why so many people feel “trapped” and what to do to free yourself!
• How to do less and less and make more and more!
• The power of a compelling, irresistible story… and how to tell it.. so that it is absorbed into the unconscious of peoples’ brains, which leads them to get your products. You’ll naturally uncover how this is done as you read this manual and listen to my lectures!
• How to create responses from customers who write, “I was just thinking about this and you wrote about it today. You must be a mind reader.”
• Is there such a thing as a success ritual that will pull or attract money into your hands? Big time secrets revealed.
• The previously unrevealed power of coining your own words and phrases and how this translates into big bucks!
• How misspelled words and grammatical errros will help you kick ass on the Internet! In fact, you might be stunned when you realize that you do BETTEr when you’re not so perfekt!
• How to write with the peace of mind and passion of a Zen Master, without being one. This means no writer’s block, no fears and no worries!
• The 10-Minute Email Copywriting Lube Job! My secret method for writing emails in 10 minutes and hitting send, often unedited, as the cash register sings! Need I say more?
• The Fastest Way Humanly Possible to Write Riveting Emails that Make Millions of Dollars for you and your clients!
• How to get heartfelt thank you’s from your list, as well as testimonials, without even trying!
• How to make the people on your list laugh, cry and/or pull out their credit cards every time you send out an email!
• How to make your open and click rates double with compelling, interesting, unique, even offensive subject lines!
• “There’s Gold Dust in the Air,” and how daily emails sent in Fureyesque fashion will prove it to you!
• The ONE THING you MUST do in every email you send – and how to do it – IF you want sales to skyrocket!
• What old-school door-to-door sales champions knew about email effectiveness – and how they’d do it today, if they were still around!
• Should you swear or use profanity in your emails? Almost everyone gets this one wrong!
• Should you tell personal stories in your emails or keep everything 100% focused on the customers and prospects? Again, almost all schmexperts get this totally wrong!
• How to turn the whiners, complainers and people who bitch about your emails into a huge positive.
• How to format your emails so that people perceive you as a friendly neighbor instead of a faceless, nameless corporate jerk!
• Should you ever discount your prices or have sales? And if so, when? And how often? And for what reason? The answers to this question can make you drunk with power.
• Are money-back guarantees necessary or a total myth? This is one of my favorite subjects and you will be amazed at the answer. By the way, there is no money back guarantee on this product, so if you’re straddling the fence, don’t buy! I’m serious.
• The MOST IMPORTANT Email Copywriting Skill of All TIIIIIIIIIMES – and how almost all email goo-roos lack it!
• The Psychology of Website Surfers revealed. Are they really just looking for free information? Wait til you read this one!
Here’s the Opportunity of Your Lifetime
At this point you’re probably wondering what you need to do to get your free gifts, including The Tao of Email Copywriting that Sells (3.5 hours of instantly downloadable content that in and of itself may make you a fortune), and my best-selling book, How I Went From Rags to Riches on the Internet.
Well, here’s how you can make it happen.
Simply agree to become a monthly member of the Matt Furey Info Publishing Zen Mastery Group.
As a member of this elite group of DOERS, each month you will receive:
• A digital copy of the Info Publishing Zen Mastery Newsletter – this hard-hitting, heart-pounding monthly newsletter contains 16-20 pages of riveting, “can’t put down” story-telling techniques, info-publishing secrets, email wisdom, ways to title your products and so on.
• If you’re so inclined, I will also bonus you with inclusion in my top-secret Info Publishing Zen Mastery Facebook Group, wherein I put up a monthly audio or video lesson that you will watch with awe again and again. Facebook isn’t for everyone, so if you’d rather not be in the group, I understand. Keep in mind this is a bonus that you may not want. If so, you’ll easily get full value month after month reading and highlighting and taking copious notes while reading my monthly newsletter.
What I have proposed for you here is an absolute steal.
“This is an Absolute Steal”
Many of my members have gone on to write and/or create their own products based upon what they have learned from me – and they are kicking ass. Perhaps you deeply desire to join in on the fun.
I would, if I were you.
The fee for being a member of the Matt Furey Info-Publishing Zen Mastery Group is currently set at the ridiculously low $99 per month.
Most of my members have been with me from the beginning and wouldn’t think of ever leaving because of the enormous value I over-deliver. I would love to see you become an elite member of our illustrious group of DOERS as well.
You’ll be mega pumped for making such a wise decision.
On the other hand, you just might hate yourself if you invent a response other than “YES” to this offer.
Be prepared to download your copy of The Tao of Email Copywriting that Sells and How I Went from Rags to Riches on the Internet NOW when you become a butt-kicking subscriber to the Matt Furey Info Publishing Zen Mastery Group.
Let’s do it.
P.S. I dare you to make what may end up being the biggest life-changing decision you have ever made. I dare you to become an info-publishing phenom, along with me and so many other members, even if you “write like a cowboy.”
P.P.S. This is a special marketing test. The fee to enroll and the bonuses involved have never been offered this way before and I don’t know how long this special will last. You are wise to enroll NOW to make sure you get in with the greatest incentives I have EVER given.